Topics for 'Krishna Vaibhava' Essay writing competitions
4th to 7th standard
- Krishna and cows
- Krishna and curd pots
- Krishna and Sudhama
- Krishna's love
8th to 10th standard
- Krishna and Jarasandha
- Krishna and Gopikas
- Krishna's Flute
- Krishna's Hunger
- The time allotted is 45 minutes.
- All the writing should be inline with the Ithihasa / epic. No satire or criticism will be acceptable.
- Judges and the Organisers reserve the right to accept or reject any entries / Essays and their decision shall be final.
- In case of more extraordinary essays are received, the winner will be decided by an extempore speech, if necessary.
- There is no constraint on number of prizes.
- These essays will have to be hand written on a ruled paper with name, parent's name, school and class details.