Topics for 'Krishna Vaibhava' Essay writing competitions
5th to 8th standard
- Krishna, the best friend.
- Krishna, the best dancer.
- Kamsa, the villain.
9th to 10th standard
- Duryodhana, the best friend
- Krishna, the best teacher
- Vithura, the best minister
- The time allotted is 45 minutes.
- All the writing should be inline with the Ithihasa / epic. No satire or criticism will be acceptable.
- Judges and the Organisers reserve the right to accept or reject any entries / Essays and their decision shall be final.
- In case of more extraordinary essays are received, the winner will be decided by an extempore speech, if necessary.
- There is no constraint on number of prizes.
- These essays will have to be hand written on a ruled paper with name, parent's name, school and class details.